Welcome to Belleville Cemetery
Located on sixty-five acres of land overlooking the tranquil Bay of Quinte in Belleville, Ontario, our cemetery is a non profit plot owner cemetery incorporated in 1872. The cemetery is governed by a Board of Directors who are responsible for the operation of the cemetery.
New Niche walls just arrived. Call for your appointment.
Belleville Cemetery Company AGM
Notice of Annual General Meeting
April 20, 2023
BCC AGM Timelines
Authorized Dealer for Campbell Monument
Consumer Information Guide
– Bereavement Authority of Ontario –
The BAO’s Consumer Information Guide: A Guide to Death Care in Ontario is a free consumer-protection information booklet. The guide is written for families and the public to know their rights and responsibilities before entering into contracts with organizations that are licensed under the Funeral, Burial and Cremation Services Act, 2002.
St. James Cemetery
St. James Cemetery, located adjacent to Belleville Cemetery, is operated by the three Catholic Parishes in the City of Belleville: St. Michael the Archangel, St. Joseph, and Queen of the Most Holy Rosary. For more information, please visit www.stjamescemeterybelleville.ca